Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Milestones

image 

I feel like things got back to normal this week.  The mystery of the missing HMR food has been solved.  They “lost” my order.  Although it took them a few days to respond to my inquiry, they were very apologetic and sent a few extra entrees for my inconvenience.

I exercised four days this week, and I bumped up my treadmill time to 60 minutes.  Despite the fact that I cheated a little when a friend took me out for a thank-you dinner, I managed to lose two pounds this week.  That brings my total to 39 pounds in 14 weeks.

My big goal this week is to begin Jillian Michaels - 30-Day Shred!  I ordered my DVD on Amazon, and it should come in by Tuesday.  The plan is to start Day 1 on Wednesday.  I even got a pretty purple exercise mat and hand weights from Academy!  So far, there are three people who have bought the DVD and are ready to join me!  Woo hoo!  My sister-in-law started it yesterday and said Jillian was pretty intense…it only took two minutes to break a sweat.   And, people, if it only took two minutes for her to break a sweat, it is HARD.

I’m not sure how this 30-Day Shred is going to effect my treadmill work.  I’d like to say I’ll do both, but I’ll play it by ear this week. 

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Congratulations on your success thus far...

I guess at least you know that if you start sweating in 2 minutes... you only have 18 to go? :-)