Friday, May 15, 2009

30-Day Shred – Day Ten

I want to start off by thanking those of you who wrote me an encouraging comment or e-mail after my last “Shred” post!  I’ll admit that I’m a little bit discouraged because I’m not seeing exciting numbers on the scale after making it through one-third of my 30-day journey.  However, I have noticed a definite difference in the way my clothes are fitting and my arms seem much more toned. 

But 20 pounds in 30 days?  Not going to happen.  And that’s okay.  I’m getting healthier and stronger, which is much more important.  With time and consistency I’ll see my numbers slowly go down on the scale, and that’s probably a lot healthier anyway.

Today I started again with my treadmill and went for 45 minutes.  I wanted to move on to Level 2 with Jillian, but my little munchkin took the batteries out of the DVD remote and I have to re-program it for it to work.  Apparently there is not a up/down select manual button on my DVD player, so I had to just hit “play” and do Level 1 again. 

Hopefully I’ll find the remote instructions and fix it by tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

Worst case - google it and the manual will be online. John does it all the time.

You know what - you'd be surprised what can happen. Sometimes you'll see big losses in inches... and then you'll see a big drop in pounds. So it is still possible... either way - the fact that you're noticing it in your clothes has to feel good!