Sunday, May 10, 2009

30-Day Shred – Day Five

Level 2 is beckoning me.  I was going to do a full week at Level 1 before moving on, but I’m starting to get bored.  So, I’ll venture into new levels of torture tomorrow.

Today was the first day Todd saw me do this thing.  He watched me for a while, then non-chalantly started doing some moves.  After less than a minute, he walked back into the kitchen.  When Grace asked, “Why are you stopping Daddy?”, he responded, “Mommy has more energy than me.” 

For anyone that knows Todd, that’s saying a lot.  He’s like the Energizer bunny on speed.  I can’t really say I have more energy yet.  But, I do have a lot of determination. 

Funny side note:  As I type, Todd is watching “The Bourne Supremacy” in Spanish.  I don’t know why that makes me chuckle.

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

I guess that is like my sick little game of using the ATM in spanish... since the choices are the same - I feel like I'm challenging myself - even if I don't have a clue what it says. :-)