Friday, October 31, 2008

Bummer....

This is an update on our open house last weekend. Alas, NOBODY showed up. I'm not sure how it was advertised, because we never saw the notice in the "Open Houses" section of our newspaper. I assume the realtor advertised it somehow or she wouldn't have spent two hours wasting time in our home.

She wants to schedule another one in two weeks. The Dallas Cowboys won't be playing, so more people will (potentially) be out looking at houses. We've also scheduled it a little earlier in the afternoon.

I'm not going to stress myself out getting ready for the next open house. Thankfully, the detailed cleaning (baseboards, ceilings, windows, painting, etc.) is done and I can just maintain it with my normal housecleaning schedule.

I am continuing to pray that God will give us patience during this whole process. Eventually, some family is going to really enjoy purchasing our home, and so we must wait for God's timing.

No comments: