Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Monday - Chicken Enchiladas, Spanish Rice

Tuesday - Todd/Grace go on date to McDonald's while I go to Ladies Night Out at church

Wednesday - leftovers

Thursday - Chinese Stir-Fry with Beef/Vegetables, Brown Rice

Friday - Homemade Pizza, Salad

Saturday - leftovers

Sunday - dinner with friends


Today I'm including my favorite recipe for Chicken Enchiladas. It is so quick and easy! To save even more time, I use a rotisserie chicken from my deli for the cooked and chopped chicken.

Chicken Enchiladas

3 c. cooked and chopped chicken
2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. green onion, chopped
12 tortillas
Oil
1 c. taco sauce

Combine chicken, 1 1/2 c. cheese, sour cream, and onion. Soften tortillas by dipping into oil (hot). Top each with 1/3 c. mixture, fold in 1/2, arrange in dish. Top with taco sauce and remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Southern Living 2007

No comments: