Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sweet Memories


Grace has a new way to play with her toys. She loads up her doll stroller with various stuffed animals and clears a path around the bottom floor of our house (one big circle through the family room, kitchen, dining room, and living room). While pushing her stroller, she gets granddaddy to follow her around and around and around this path singing "Following The Leader" from Peter Pan. Today they continuously marched and sang for a minimum of 25 minutes. Dad finally had to stop, but there's no telling how much longer Grace would have gone!

It is really sweet to see her play with my dad.....she considers him her personal plaything! Since she doesn't get to see him that often, he spends a lot of time playing with her and making her feel special.

1 comment:

Joe and Martha said...

Oh my goodness! I can't only imagine your dad following a little girl around singing! How neat. Suzanne sent me your latest blog on Sara Palin and I replied and asked if she knew who the blogger was! Ha! Joanna Lynn! Suzanne often sends me excerpts out of the WSJ and so I thought you were just another one of her interesting finds; maybe a friend in St. Louis. Well I appreciated your thoughts on Gov. Palin and now I will have to read through it again sometime with the knowledge of who is writing. It is neat to catch up a little. Take care.
Martha (Midgette) Robinson