Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy, Busy


I have been incredibly busy lately trying to get the house ready to sell. We chose a real estate lady who is coming to see our home tomorrow morning at 10:00. This is the list of things I have to do before then:

1. Fill all the holes in the gameroom walls and get it ready to paint.
2. Paint the gameroom.
3. Set up Todd's desk area in the gameroom.
4. Move the treadmill into the gameroom.
5. Move the leather chair upstairs and stage it in our master bedroom.
6. Clean bathrooms.
7. Vacuum house.
8. Dust.
9. Touch up paint in hallway.
10. Clean up front flower bed.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but if I get all that done by tomorrow morning, it will be a miracle. Oh yeah, I'm babysitting two 3-yr-olds all day today and I have church tonight from 6:30-9:00.

It's gonna be a caffeinated day!

No comments: