Thursday, August 28, 2008

Surgery Day

Well, today is my surgery day. After a restless night, I finally just got up and read most of last night. I read some Psalms and Proverbs, prayed for a while, then started my new thriller, The Bourne Identity. I loved the movies, so I thought I would give the books a try, and so far I have not been disappointed. It's amazing how much more interesting detail there is in a book than a movie!

Grace is in a happy mood today because Mimi and Granddaddy are here to dote on her! As soon as she woke up this morning she jumped out of bed and asked, "Where's Mimi? Where's Granddaddy? I want to play with them!" When Grace is happy, it's almost impossible for anyone around her to be unhappy. What a blessing she is.

I'll be out of touch for a few days, but I hope to come home and be online again by Monday. I can't make any promises about the state of mind I'll be in considering the amount of drugs I'll be taking and the hormone fluctuations. If nothing else, the next few posts might be entertaining! I appreciate all of you who have been keeping me in your prayers.

No comments: