Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Last Supper

I have to stop eating and drinking at midnight tonight in preparation for my surgery tomorrow. So, I decided to make the best of it. My parents came into town today, and mom and I cooked a delicious meal of salad, spaghetti w/ meat sauce, and garlic bread. This is my absolute favorite meal. I think I could eat it every day and not get tired of it.....actually, I don't ever get tired of any Italian food. When I was pregnant with Grace, I craved tomato sauce. I can remember cooking noodles and adding marinara sauce late at night, and it was so satisfying!

Anyway, my procedure is at 3:00 tomorrow afternoon, and the hardest part is not drinking before then. (No, I'm not talking about alcohol.) I can't even have a sip of water after midnight tonight.

I can already feel my mouth getting cottony in anticipation.

No comments: