Sunday, August 31, 2008

Healing

Todd and Dad took Grace to church this morning while Mom stayed home with me. I was able to take a shower and sit up for a while. Lunch was delicious....roast beef, brown rice, green beans with almonds, fruit salad, and Blue Bell ice cream for dessert. Whoa.

Grace just went down for a nap, so I climbed into my bed to take a short nap, too. I was in a lot of pain last night, so I didn't sleep very well. My night included lots of infomercials and watching the clock to see when I could take another pain pill. I know everything I ever wanted to know about the Rug Doctor and the Magic Bullet!

I am thankful that the worst seems to be behind me and I am feeling better as the day goes on. This has been a little harder than I expected, but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end. I appreciate everyone who is thinking and praying for me!

No comments: