Sunday, August 10, 2008

Meals for the Week of 8/11

One of my favorite things to do is plan meals and cook during the week. I learned to cook in my mother's kitchen, and we still love to cook meals together when we are visiting each other. Most of my favorite recipes have been passed down from my mom, but I also love to try recipes from Southern Living, Cooks Country, and the Food Network. I usually plan my meals on Sunday afternoon while looking through the Sunday coupons. Grace and I go grocery shopping on Monday mornings for the week. Here is my meal plan for next week:

Monday - Multigrain Pasta with Meat Sauce, Whole Wheat Garlic Bread

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - French Toast, Eggs, Bacon

Thursday - Chicken and Vegetable Stirfry with Brown Rice

Friday - Italian Sloppy Joes, Baked Fries

Saturday - Chicken with Fire Roasted Salsa, Mashed Potatoes, Salad

Sunday - Taco Soup w/ Fixins

No comments: