Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday

For our first official work-free day of Spring Break, we planned a pajama movie day.  I took advantage of RedBox’s free movie Monday and rented three videos.  Todd and I laughed through “Get Smart” during Grace’s naptime, and we are watching “Horton Hears A Who” right now with Grace.  I don’t think I can convince Todd to watch “Mamma Mia” with me, so I’ll probably stay up late (if I can make it!) and watch it by myself after “Dancing With The Stars.” 

However, the weather was SO BEAUTIFUL today, that we just couldn’t stay indoors!  It was sunny, warm (70’s), with a light breeze.  Grace and I accompanied Todd to the driving range so he could hit a basket of balls.  Here’s a picture of Todd helping Grace hit with her new club:

003

While they played golf, I sat in my camping chair, got some sun, and read the latest issue of Cook’s Country (great recipes this month!). 

Todd spent a lot of time with Grace helping her with her grip on the golf club.  However, when left to her own, she just grabbed it however she pleased.  That’s my girl!

On the way home, Todd stopped at the gas station and bought her a Drumstick ice cream cone (her first!).  She ate the whole thing.  We had a really fun day!

006

No comments: