Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ugh…

I’ve been battling a cold for the last few days, and my husband finally made encouraged me to go to the doctor.  (Partly because he’s tired of listening to me blow my nose all night long, but mostly because he LOVES me!) Since it’s the weekend, I went to my local CareNow doc-in-a-box facility.  They now do web check-in, so after waiting 1 1/2 hours at home, I only waited 10 minutes in the office from the time I walked in the door to see a doctor.  It was nice not to have to sit in a waiting room forever.

Verdict:  I have sinusitis and a double ear infection.  Huh?  I haven’t had an ear infection since I was, like, one year old. 

So, I got a lovely shot in my bum, an antibiotic, and a nasal spray. 

Hopefully I’ll sleep better tonight and not keep….ahem….anybody awake.

No comments: