Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Plan Monday

I had a lot of leftovers last week, and we ended up getting a pizza one night when I didn’t feel well, so I never got around to making one of my planned dishes last week.  It will make an appearance this week.

Monday – Macaroni and Beef Casserole, Sweet Peas, Green Salad

Tuesday – leftovers

Wednesday – Asian Stir Fry with Chicken and Veggies, Brown Rice

Thursday – leftovers

Friday – BBQ Meatballs, Rice, Mixed Veggies

Saturday – leftovers

Sunday – Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon

This week is totally semi-homemade, but still delicious. 

For Macaroni and Beef, I spruce up a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese with ground beef, onion, and garlic.  Then I put it under the broiler for a few minutes with a little extra sharp cheddar sprinkled on top.

For Asian stir fry, I use a frozen Asian veggie/sauce family meal and add chicken and extra broccoli.  To make the sauce go farther with the extra meat/broccoli, I add soy sauce.

For BBQ Meatballs, I use frozen meatballs from Wal-Mart and put them in the crockpot with a bottle of BBQ sauce.  Delish.

For pancakes, I use Hungry Jack complete pancake mix (just add water).  So easy.

No comments: