Monday, January 19, 2009

Todd’s Birthday

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Today we celebrated Todd’s 38th birthday.  Grace and I spent the morning baking and decorating this chocolate chip cookie cake:

007 When I asked Grace how she wanted to decorate his cake, she said “with fishes.”  So, I looked on the internet and found a fishing theme and copied it!  Fish are on the brain for her because Todd has been taking her fishing in our neighborhood pond.

For dinner, Todd wanted Outback Steakhouse take-out.  So, I picked up sirloin steak, veggies, salad, and cheese fries!

002After dinner, we opened up his presents.  He got a shirt from me, a sweater and tie from my parents, a framed picture of his father from his mother, and a basket of his favorite candy from Grace.

013 

We had a fun evening eating and spending time together.  Todd, I’m so thankful that God has given you to us another year.  You are a wonderful provider, protector, and parent to Grace.  You’ve been my best friend and companion for so many years, and I hope for many, many more to come!

I love you, Todd!

004

No comments: