Saturday, January 17, 2009

Workday

Today I spent about three hours cleaning and organizing the garage.  I still had leftover stuff that didn’t sell in our summer garage sale, and I had let things get piled up and disorganized. 

I made a pile to donate, and pile to keep, and a pile to throw away.  Todd ended up making two trips to the dumpster for our throw-away stuff. 

The end result is great, though.  Especially after our bulk trash pick-up comes next Monday, we’ll have a lot more space. 

Grace had a fun time riding her scooter around the garage while I was working.  I recently learned of an internet site called Pandora Radio.  It is the coolest site ever.  You can enter a few of your favorite songs or musicians, and it custom designs your own personal radio station that plays all music, no commercials.  Totally free.  I hooked up my computer in the garage and had three hours of 80’s music to energize me while I worked.  Totally cool.....Oh, girls just wanna have fu-un.  Oh, girls just wanna have fun........

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Isn't Pandora wonderful? I have a station set up with all my favorites: Michael Bublea, Harry Connick, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Nat King Cole, Natalie Cole, and more. I wish I had told you about it. :)

Anonymous said...

Someone told me about it, but I don't really know, or I should say have bothered to find out how to set up a station. I just pick one already listed and listen to it.

Cathy said...

My favorite is Fernando Ortega. I love his hymns. Over the Christmas Holidays, I was able to scrapbook at length. I put on Pandora and went at it. It was so relaxing.