Monday, January 5, 2009

Lost

For anyone that might not be aware, the best show on TV is set to resume in 16 days.  LOST.  If you have never seen this show, please heed the following instructions:

1.  Get thee to a video store and rent the first season of LOST. 

2.  Drop off the kids for a day with grandma.

3.  Come back home and put on your pajamas (this is very important).

4.  Take the phone off the hook.

5.  Watch all episodes back-to-back, only stopping to take bathroom breaks and grab something to eat from the kitchen.

6.  Repeat steps 1-5 with Seasons 2-4, if you are able.

I believe that it is also possible to watch the episodes online here.  (Or you can click on my widget.)

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched the very first season of Lost and liked it. The last one I saw was when they found this hole and looked into it and went in and found that other man down there. But I can't remember why I never kept up with it. Sometimes I work nights and then Bible study, so I just never kept following it. I really don't watch too much TV, but I have a few fave shows I watch now and then.