Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Milestones

runner

I’m late getting up my Monday Milestones post because we’ve had a fun and busy day!  After ballet class, Chuck E. Cheese’s for lunch, TJ Maxx, various other errands, cooking dinner, and grocery shopping, this is the first time I have sat down with time by myself to write. 

I’ve had an OK week.  I did my treadmill/Shred routine three times and stayed within my calorie count every day.  I could have exercised more and I ate out a few times, which is not 100% reliable on calorie counting.  Sometimes there are hidden oils or portion variations that make it more difficult to know exactly how many calories you are eating.  But, I did my best to count everything.

I lost 1/2 pound this week.  I’m not moving my weight loss ticker because I’m only recording whole numbers, but at least it makes me feel a little better to report it!  My official total is still 62 pounds. 

My mom and I had so much fun today shopping for jeans!  TJ Maxx is an amazing place to go for designer jeans at an incredible price.  I have officially lost four jean sizes since February!  (My mom has lost three sizes, too!)  I found a great pair of Calvin Klein jeans and my mom found a trendy pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans. 

TJ Maxx rocks.  I can’t believe I’ve never been in this store before today.  It is a goldmine of designer bargains.  We saw Le Creuset pots and casserole dishes for $14.99.  We saw Ralph Lauren super plush bath towels for $4.99.  We saw Kona coffee for $6.99/lb.  Amazing prices.

But the most amazing thing is seeing my hard work pay off on my jean size.  Thank you, Jillian!  It’s nice to know I’m not doing lunges in vain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! four pants sizes? amazing!

but you'd never been to tjmaxx until today?? i love that store. i used to love it more when i had more time to pick through the racks than i do now. marshall's is good, too (and the same company owns both).