Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Milestones

runner

This was a pretty good week.  I got some exercise in every day (except for Sunday) in the form of the treadmill, The Shred, or heavy yard work.  Interestingly, the yard work is what wore me out the most! 

I managed to lose two pounds this week despite eating my Lemon-Coconut Bars a couple of times.  That brings my total weight loss to 62 pounds. 

My goal this week is to just keep going with healthy eating and exercise.  It’s been so much fun to cook with my mom this month.  We have eaten very well and not felt deprived!  Yesterday for lunch, we invited our sweet friends Larry, Joy and Michelle over after church, and we had so much fun preparing parmesan-crusted chicken, roasted sweet potato/vegetable mix, and green beans with almonds.  For dessert we enjoyed strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries covered in cheesecake pudding with crushed pistachios.  The entire meal was 450 calories!  So yummy.

I’m off to get ready for Grace’s first ballet class this morning.  More on that to come!

No comments: