Saturday, October 31, 2009

Preschooler Quotes of the Day – Halloween Edition

“Mommy, can it be Halloween tomorrow, too, PLEASE??!”

“How about we eat candy for breakfast tomorrow, OK?”

“Where’s my pixie dust?  Did daddy take it AGAIN?”

[Pointing to the edge of the driveway at our neighbor’s house while Trick-or-Treating] “Mommy, Daddy, you can stay right here.  Don’t worry about me a bit.  I’ll be just fine.  I know how to knock on the door and say ‘Trick or Treat’ and ‘Thank You’ all by myself!”

Nightime prayer:  “Dear God, thank you for Tinkerbell and trick-or-treating and Jesus.  I saw lots of monsters but I wasn’t scared.  I don’t have to be afraid.  Please help nobody to be scared at Halloween.  Amen.  Oh, and please don’t let my daddy go back to work.  I want to play with him all day long.  Amen.”

***OUR LITTLE GIRL IS GROWING UP AND THERE’S NOTHING WE CAN DO TO STOP IT!!!***

1 comment:

Larry Thompson said...

What a precious girl, and what a blessed Daddy. I pray Todd does get to play with her all day long (at least after Koinonia).