Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Milestones

runner

Same song, fourth verse.  For four weeks I’ve stayed at the same weight.  Grrrr.  I’m not quite sure what is going on.  I’m staying within my daily calorie count every day.  I rarely eat out.  I could exercise more, but I’m working out hard 2-3 days per week. 

Someone suggested that maybe my body is trying to hold on to extra weight for the winter.  At first I laughed it off, but now I’m starting to wonder…

Anyway, I’ve still got almost 1/3 of my journey left towards my ultimate goal, so I need to figure something out.  On a positive note, this is the healthiest I’ve been in a long time.  I played tennis with my husband for a long time on Sunday afternoon, and actually gave him a run for his money!  I have a lot more endurance and don’t get worn out as easily as I used to.  My blood pressure has been great.  So I guess I’m doing something right, but I wish the scale would reflect it too!

1 comment:

Larry Thompson said...

you have done great and you look great. keep at it and it will work.