Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Milestones

runner 

Yay!  I finally get to move my ticker down again!  I forgot to post last Monday because it was one of the craziest days of my life…I babysat five other kids in my home that day at various times, plus company.  When I finally remembered on Tuesday, I was disgusted because I had gained THREE pounds.  Yes, that’s right.  I’m keeping it real, folks.  I attribute my gain to lack of exercise and eating out in restaurants.

Last Tuesday, I got reacquainted with Jillian and went back to meticulously recording my calories.  By this morning, I lost the three pounds I had gained plus one more!  That brings me to 64 pounds lost.

I really need to stay focused if I want to meet my goal by the end of the year.  Since 2009 has been the year of losing, I’d love for 2010 to be the year of maintaining!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you!!!
Keep up the great work...: )

Been following you for a while now... love the blog.