Tuesday, September 8, 2009

American Girl DVDs

Thanks to Alyssa at Keeping the Kingdom First, I was alerted to a great sale on American Girl DVDs.  Other moms have told me that they are really good and wholesome, but I’ve haven’t seen one yet.  They are a little on the expensive side, but this is a GREAT promotion that is going on right now on the American Girl online store!

Until Sept. 30th, you can get four DVDs for $5 each.  They normally retail for $19.95 each, so this is a fabulous price!

The four DVDs that are included in this promotion are:

Molly: An American Girl on the Home Front DVD
Kit Kittredge: An American Girl DVD
Samantha: An American Girl Holiday DVD
Felicity: An American Girl Adventure DVD

Even though the videos are geared for girls aged 8 and up, other moms have told me how much their little girls enjoy them…as young as 4 years old.  The reviews that I have read rave about these movies good values, strong lessons, and beauty.  I’m definitely getting one for Grace’s Christmas stocking!

2 comments:

Lindsey Marie said...

I used to LOVE reading the American Girl books when I was little!! I didn't realize they made them into movies, but if they're anything like the stories, I'm sure Grace will love them :)

Kim H. said...

I am finally getting caught up on my reading... expect a flurry of comments from me this afternoon. Anyway - I have a neice that LOVES these books/dolls... etc... and she's just turning 7 this year. I think she's been into this line of stuff for a good 2-3 years. True story: her parents recently had some money trouble and couldn't afford to get her a new American Girl doll or something... so she had a garage sale of her older toys and made enough money to go get the doll she wanted.