Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday

I didn’t post yesterday because we recently began our daily Passion rehearsals.  Todd has gotten much more “daddy time” since I’ve been leaving home as soon as he walks in the door from work!  At today’s rehearsal we finally ran through the whole performance from top to bottom, and it went really well.  A lot of work goes into this ministry from directors, cast, stage crew, volunteers, and the myriad of people behind the scenes that keep things rolling.  I’m amazed and excited to be a part of it!

This morning, Todd had administrative duty at a baseball game, so he packed up Grace and took her with him.  She had a blast…not really watching the game, but entertaining the people around her!  He wore her out, so she had a nice, long nap and woke up just as I was getting home around 5:00.  She helped me re-heat prepare dinner and happily told me all about her time with daddy (including two spankings!). 

When I went to bed last night, I was exhausted and too tired to tidy up the kitchen (or any other room) before I fell asleep.  So, I got up early this morning and cleaned house from top to bottom before I left for rehearsal.  It was really nice to walk in the door this afternoon and be greeted with that lemon-clean smell and some semblance of neatness. 

I probably won’t do much blogging this week, but I do plan on writing my normal book study and Monday Milestones posts.  I hope that everyone is enjoying getting ready to celebrate Resurrection Sunday next week!  We are having Easter dinner with our dear friends after church, and I can’t wait to make this Southern Living Lemon-Coconut Cake to carry! 

No comments: