Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ranger Game

Last night, we went to the Ranger baseball game.  It was loads of fun to see some former co-workers and spend time as a family!  Grace’s favorite parts were the fireworks (after two homeruns!) and eating junk food.  Between what we bought and what she gained from the other kids by trading food, her dinner last night consisted of popcorn, french fries, M&Ms, gummy worms, cotton candy, and Diet Coke.  Yes, I pride myself on feeding healthy, nutritious meals to my family.

005

We stayed until the bottom of the ninth, then left to get a little head start getting out of the parking lot.  We sat in the nosebleed section and were able to get 1/2 price tickets for $3.00 each.  Well worth it, considering we were too busy talking and visiting and barely watched any of the game!  Sadly, I couldn’t name one player on the Ranger team and I don’t even remember what other team we played, but I did get caught up on our former co-workers’ new jobs, kids, and we re-hashed lots of old memories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my kiddos love the ballpark, and since it seems we get to go about 5-6 times a year, the plan that we've used for a while is that they eat apples on the way down to the park, and then eat junk food for dinner there!

i love that grace was trading food :) getting her ready for elementary school!