Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday

I just returned from a seven hour rehearsal for a presentation of The Passion during Easter weekend.  We spent most of the time learning and practicing the four biggest scenes, but we also had a make-up/hair/costume demonstration.  The only thing I'm missing is my shoes.  The sandals I wore the last time I was in The Passion were deemed "too modern", so I've been on the search for a new pair.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a pair of brown leather "gladiator style" sandals WITHOUT huge fake jewels and large shiny buckles?  I finally found these at Payless Shoes online, but I haven't been able to find them in stock at three local locations.  I guess I'll have to order them online and hope they arrive before the dress rehearsal.

gladiator sandal

Todd and Grace spent the day together and had fun.  It was too cold to play outside, so they went out for pizza and visited an indoor playground.  It's not often that mommy isn't around that long during the day, so Grace was glad to see me and eager to describe in detail all the fun she had with daddy!

If you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and would like to attend The Passion, you can get tickets here.  Our goal is to present the life, death, and glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ through beautiful music and drama. 

No comments: