Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday

Today is clean-up day.  We’ve had so much fun this week for Spring Break, and I have put off some of my routine house-cleaning.  I even went to sleep last night with dirty dishes in the sink because I was feeling under the weather.  Needless to say, it is so depressing to wake up in the morning with a messed-up kitchen. 

We had planned on a picnic today for lunch at a local park, but I’m still feeling sickly, so Todd is going to take Grace out to fly her kite and let me do a couple of things around the house and get some rest. 

We are so thankful that this has been such a fun week of time spent together as a family.  We couldn’t have asked for better weather, and it’s been great to get outside and enjoy the sunshine.  Our trees are blooming and everything is turning green again!

From the words of the great musical Carousel, “Spring is bustin’ out all over!”

No comments: