Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Milestones

runner

Well, the good news is that I lost a little over half a pound this week.  The bad news is that I still don’t get to move my weight loss ticker.  I’m taking full responsibility for not losing more this week because I ate pizza one night, exercised only twice, and raided the Three Musketeers candy from Grace’s trick-or-treat bucket.

I consulted with The Diet Evangelist (a.k.a. Larry Thompson), and he gave me some good advice about my general plateau over the past few weeks.  I am not drinking nearly enough water.  And, my caffeine consumpton has practically tripled over the past 3-4 weeks.  My sodium has gone up as well.  That combined with only exercising a couple of times per week has contributed to my stalling.

I guess the silver lining is that I haven’t gained anything back!  I’m not going to meet my ultimate goal by Christmas, which is what I’ve been wanting, but I’ll just keep trucking along and praying for the self-control and motivation to stay consistent! 

No comments: