Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Milestones

runner

This was a weird week.  There were a few times that I ate a sandwich or other food that was provided for The Passion cast and crew because I couldn’t take my entrees or shakes and I was tired of eating nutrition bars.  I did skip the multitude of desserts that were offered, as well as all the candy treats.  For Easter dinner, I stayed on my plan and didn’t mind at all.  I really tried to focus on the friends and fellowship instead of the food that I was eating. 

I did manage to get in two workouts and this is probably what helped me to lose one pound this week.  That brings my total weight loss to 32 pounds in eleven weeks. 

I’m excited about beginning a new week and getting back into a routine.  There are a couple of things on the calendar this week that will interfere with my morning workout time, and I’ve found that it just doesn’t work for me to try to do it in the afternoon or evening. 

My goals this week are to exercise 3-4 times, drink more water, get more sleep, and stay on my eating plan.  Oh, and to stay away from Grace’s Easter basket that is overflowing with chocolate!

No comments: